To innovate, you have to challenge yourself. For the first time in its history, H. Moser & Cie has revisited its time display methods to create a new, disc-based system. The mechanism is inspired by the planetary systems that led to the birth of modern, independent watchmaking. Adopting a technical approach that respects the elegant, understated style of H. Moser & Cie., the result is an exceptionally refined time measuring instrument. The Endeavour Flying Hours represents a major step for H. Moser & Cie. This remarkable modular development is based on its automatic HMC 200 calibre, which has been modified to create the HMC 806 movement.
Limited edition of 60 pieces
– Diameter: 42 mm – Height: 12.3 mm
– 1 central disc in sapphire for the minutes
– 3 openworked discs in Funky Blue for the hours
– HMC 806 automatic
– Manufacture calibre developed by HAUTLENCE and H. Moser & Cie.
– Minimum 3-day power reserve
– 21,600 Vib/h
– Straumann© hairspring
– Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
– Planetary display of hours and minutes
– Grey camouflage alligator leather